Webify Geeks is a trading name of M2 Web Solution. By maintaining high standards of quality and service created a high reputation as to the quality of services being made available throughout the world and substantial demand for its products and services and build up valuable goodwill.
When placing an order online with Webify Geeks you agree and are bound to the terms and conditions outlined below. Webify Geeks reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- All new pay monthly website accounts require a credit / debit card payment through PayPal. As soon as we have confirmation of payment from PayPal we commence work. Your renewal amount will be automatically charged to your Payment type on the date mentioned on the website for next payment date.
- Webify Geeks will require for you to supply textual content to be added to your website, you may also supply images and we can also supply stock images, the number of images provided by us is limited at our discretion. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright and Webify Geeks accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. Once the delivery of the work is done, Webify Geeks does not accept the responsibility of any copyright infringement/trademark/performance/damages or any legal liability arising because of any reason. Ideally it is in the best interest of the client that they provide the images and text/other content at the time of contract only and ensure that work is done as per the agreement.
- Expected completion timeframe on most websites is around 5-10 days however if the content is not provided this may delay completion.
- Webify Geeks reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial.
- Webify Geeks takes no responsibility of any of the third-party products, software or components used in the website development such as payment gateway, SSL certificates etc. We take regular monthly backups for security reasons but we suggest you to take regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
- If you are accepting these terms of service on behalf of a corporation or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the necessary right and authority to enter into these terms of service on behalf of such corporation or entity and to bind such corporation or entity to these terms of service. Webify Geeks does not accept the responsibility of any copyright infringement/trademark/performance/damages or any legal liability arising because of any reason by client.
- Hosting, technical maintenance, and software updates shall be provided by Webify Geeks as standard and be included as part of the pay monthly fee.
- Additional hosting charges may be incurred if the website requires increased hosting specification outside of the original package.
- Webify Geeks will take extensive measures to ensure that the customer does not experience any disruption of service, we cannot accept liability for disruption of service caused by factors that lie outside of our control.
- Website amends, once the website has been signed off, will be quoted on an adhoc basis.
- In the event that a website fault occurs as the result of amendments made by the customer, a request may be made to Webify Geeks to rectify the fault and will be quoted and billed based upon our standard agency fees.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
- All website accounts are subject to a rolling contract based on client preferred contract duration.
- Requests of account cancellation can be done in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Clients can also cancel the account from login into the website using there signup login details. Accounts will be cancelled agreements terminated. If your payment fails and payment is not received within 7 days your account will be terminated unless you have notified us of any issues and we have agreed otherwise. Without bearing any liability or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of the website, your website will be held on our servers for 3 months if you decided to renew your website in the future.
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of all continuing services shall comply with all laws applicable within the territory of India and pursuant to the terms of this contract
- Webify Geeks reserves the right to terminate website packages at anytime with written notice to the Client.
Search Engine Optimisation
- Webify Geeks only use ethical optimisation techniques and take no responsibility for loss of traffic or rankings associated with third party seo companies or software.
- While it is accepted that the methodology applied by Webify Geeks is an effective one, Webify Geeks does not hold any control over search engine rankings and therefore cannot guarantee any specific results. Furthermore Webify Geeks cannot dictate or predict changes in search engine practices that may cause loss of positioning.
Charges & Payments
All payments to Webify Geeks for provision of services will be processed via PayPal. Alternative payment methods are accepted at the sole discretion of Webify Geeks and may incur additional processing or administrative fees.
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that Webify Geeks may have, if the Customer fails to pay Webify Geeks on the due date Webify Geeks may:
- Suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
- Suspended account will be counted as cancelled account and will result in the complete termination of the website, your website will be held on our servers for 3 months if you decided to renew your website in the future.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you are unhappy with any of services you are free to cancel at any time, if you cancel within the first 7 days of sign up you are entitled to a full refund upon request emailed to email@example.com
Fair Use Policy
Webify Geeks operates a fair use policy that allows any website to have up to 100,000 page impressions each calendar month. We also limit the number of technical support hours that you receive within your package to 2 hours each calendar month. We will monitor your usage each calendar month so that we can protect our systems for all our customers.
We do request that files uploaded to your website are no larger than 1MB in file size. This is more than adequate for web browsing and larger files can impact on bandwidth.
If you use more than your fair use policy amount, we reserve the right to restrict additional page impressions above this limit or ask you to pay a higher annual charge for the service.
We ask for our company credit in your website footer. We will place this in a subtitle position agreed with you during the design phase. We ask for this as we take pride in every website that we create and view each and every website as an advert of the quality that we can offer.
Should you wish to stop using our service we request 1 calendar months notice.
This contract will be governed exclusively by the laws of the India. This contract contains all the terms and conditions agreed upon by the parties. No other understanding, oral or otherwise, regarding the subject matter of this contarct shall be deemed to exist or to bind any of the parties. All disputes arising under or out of this contract or in any way connected with this contract shall be referred to arbitration to be conducted by a Sole Arbitrator and to be governed under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the venue of the arbitration would be Vadodara.
In case of any legal proceeding, the amount paid will not exceed the amount charged from the client.
Registered Address: 316, Siddharth Elegance, B/s Volkswagen Showroom, Vadodara, GJ, India. GST Number: 24BBOPP5889A1ZA
Please note that Webify Geeks reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice.